Kids Above All’s Board of Trustees is responsible for overseeing the Agency’s operations and services. They are dedicated to our mission and aid in crafting policy, strategic planning, and raising funds and awareness about Kids Above All’s programs.
For more information about how to step up for kids and join our Board of Trustees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Impact Council
Kids Above All’s Women’s Impact Council directly impacts the well-being of the women and girls in our care. They support:
– Child and family therapy for young girls in the foster care system
– Housing, college readiness and career support for teen and young adult girls
– Foster care and adoptions
– Two group homes for teen girls in DuPage County
– Home visiting, preschool readiness programs for infants and toddlers living in poverty, and their mothers.
To learn more about the Women’s Impact Council, contact Zulma Colon at email@example.com.
The members of Kids Above All’s Auxiliary Board play an important role in promoting and raising awareness of the great work being done at the Agency. The Auxiliary Board provides fun, philanthropic opportunities to support the Agency’s programs and mission to help at-risk children and families build better lives and achieve their potential.
To learn more about the Auxiliary Board, contact Andrew Dohan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The members of Kids Above All’s President’s Council provide our CEO with strategic guidance and planning assistance, as well as financial support for key administrative needs.
To learn more about our President’s Council, contact email@example.com.